01 09 10

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Nail Mail from the Nail Polish Fairy


/hihi

Hello Lovelies!,

I want to share with you ladies some pictures of the amazing polishes that my dear friend Maria from Marias Nail Art and Polish Blog sent me. Oh let me tell you guys, Maria it's incredible at picking out polishes. She picked the most beautiful ones for me. I remember having a very stressful day at work the day i received this box. It was like Christmas when you are a kid! I forgot about all the stress and it was so exciting to unwrap them individually. Each one a surprise! I'm so happy to have all these beauties. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Maria!!!

Quiero compartir con ustedes las fotos de los hermosos esmaltes que me envio mi querida amiga Maria de Marias Nail Art and Polish Blog. Dejenme decirles, Maria sabe escoger bellisimos esmaltes. Los que escogio para mi estan hermosisisisisisimos. Recuerdo que el dia que recibi esta caja habia tenido un dia muy estresante en el trabajo. Fue como la manana de navidad cuando eres nino! Se me olvido todo el estres de ese dia y fue increible abrir uno por uno. Cada uno una sorpresita. Estoy muy feliz con estas bellezas. Gracias, Gracias Muchas Gracias Maria!!!

Loveeeee them all!
 

They came wrapped up in a beautiful teddy wrapping paper!
Aren't these amazing? More photos and Nail art coming soon. / Increibles verdad? Mas fotos y Nail Art pronto.

Luv,
Lydia
/bye

10 comments:

  1. OMG! me jealous hehe, what a great nail mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I feel the same, when your box to me arrives, it's like I have to pinch my arm to be sure I'm awake LOL - I'm so happy you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo jealous, looks like you got some lovely pretties there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, oh my, that's like Christmas in September!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many of them...! I can't wait to see the swatches! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's also a huge amount of polishes, just like Maria got. You're both lucky girls :-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, i saw her post, now yours... that's what i call the swap :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is definitely some epic nail mail! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...