01 09 10

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Nail Mail: Esme from Nail Addict

/hihi

Hi Lovelies!!!

Loooook what I got in the mail today (yesterday)!! Amazing nail mail from Esme from the Nail Addict blog. Without further ado here are some pictures.
Cute Tape!!!
 OMG!!! Cutest wrapping ever - it matches her blog! 
 Can you see the rhinstones?? just like her blog!
 Closer look!

Different color glitters, Air mister, storage containers, Ulta gift card, sponge for gradients, an amazing card & 
2 Frankens: The purple one Esme named: Purple Castle ^.^ - The blue one doesn't have a name yet. 

I will be showing you swatches of these two beautiful frankens soon and hopefully with some nail art as well.

Thank you, thank you Esme!

Hugs,
Lydia
/bye

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful package you got there! Let us see some swatches! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice goodies. I bet you can do gorgeous designs with the products you got:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such beautiful packing - and nice goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait for you to swatch them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow looks great! I'm curious to have a closer look at what you got

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que cosas más bonitas!!!!! Algún día quizá me anime a un nail mail!
    Besos!

    confesionesdeunavolatil.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice nail mail! Looking forward to seeing the frankens. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...