01 09 10

Friday, September 7, 2012

Glitter Sandwich & Stamping

/hihi

Hello loves! :)

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Kiss me on my tulips (2 coats)
Candeo Colors - Jellybean (1 coat)
Vogue - Aurora (2coats)
Color Club - Wild at Heart
Bundle Monster Image Plate
Top Coat





Using Kiss me on my tulips as a base, I then layered Jellybean and 2 coats of Aurora to give it the sandwich effect. I felt like it was missing something so I decided to stamp this glitter sandwich with Wild at Heart. Not a good stamping manicure, but oh well...lol

<3
Lydia
/bye

10 comments:

  1. Yay glitter sandwich! ;) Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The lines and the hearts is a really cute design! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the glitter sandwich :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stamping really does look good,Lydz. I can't fathom stamping over glitter.Seems like it would be bumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the stamping looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very fun effect, I like the stamping over this sandwich :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat! Cool idea to stamp over the glitter sandwich. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this sandwich, and the stamp is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...