01 09 10

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Galaxy Nail Tutorial :)

/hihi

Here is my tutorial numero 2 :)

One key thing to keep in mind: When doing galaxy nails try to make them look different on each nail, that will give it a nice effect.

For the Purple ones see my post--->  here
For the Blue Nails see below

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
P2 - Blue's Borther
Sinful Colors - Snow me white
China Glaze - Aquadelic
OPI - Kiss me on my tulips
OPI - Servin up Sparkle
Top Coat


And a video... not so good video, but here it goes...

/bye

10 comments:

  1. very helpful, great tutorial lydia! cuidate :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful tutorial lydz thanks for posting this

    ReplyDelete
  3. super tutorial! it looks so easy when you do it! :

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tutorial! Very helpful- thanks, Lydz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool and helpful, I insist, mine were a fail :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love galaxy nails, i was just wearing this mani the other day... nice tutorial :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...