01 09 10

Monday, September 17, 2012

Butterfly Wings

/hihi

Hello Ladies!

Happy Monday! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm still feeling blue-ish, I don't feel creative or inspired lately. Buuuut, I remember seeing a beautiful butterfly nails a few weeks back and decided to give it a shot. Hope you guys like it. / Feliz Lunes! Espero esten pasando una hermoso dia. Todavia me siento un poco deprimida. Peroooo, recuerdo que vi unas hermosas unas de mariposas hace unas semanas atras y decidi intentarlo. Espero les guste. 

What I used:
Lo que use: 
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Aquadelic
Zoya - Zuza
Acrylic Paint - Black
Acrylic Paint - White
Top Coat


Please let me know if you would like to see a tutorial for a manicure (any) / Si tienen ideas de algun tutorial que quieran ver dejenme saber porfis.. :) 
/bye

14 comments:

  1. Wow Lydia, beautiful work! I hope you soon feel better. Maybe this beautiful mani helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job, love your butterflies :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please to the tutorial! They look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and you did this freehand? Amazaballs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah this is so pretty! I love your take on the butterfly nails, and that you chose an unusual color of blue to do it with. :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable lydz, I always love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! I have yet to try this look, but I really want to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...