01 09 10

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Birthday Nails

/hihi

Hello Lovelies!!

I wanted to show you my Birthday Nails :) I'm currently wearing this water marble in both hands. / Queria mostrarle mis unas de cumpleanos :) Tengo este manicure craquelado en ambas manos. 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me white
Wet and Wild - On a Trip
China Glaze - Aquadelic
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat






 
Right hand :) 
And thennnnnn...i found this image and cracked me up! / Yyyyy me encontre esta imagen y me he reido como nunca!
/bye

12 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Beautiful water marble, as always! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feliz cumpleaños!! Y que bella manicure para celebrar!
    besos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feliz Cumpleaños preciosa! Espero que hayas pasado un limd dia.
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feliz cumpleaños, espero que lo pases de lo mejor. Muy linda manicura :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday (again ;) - and I love your mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday for yesterday :)

    Beautiful nails, I'm so jealous of your water marbling skills!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday dear :D
    gorgeous manicure, i'm always amazed by these perfect water marble manicures :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday! Hope it was a wonderful one! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy belated birthday! love the water marble, perfect as always! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...