01 09 10

Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Tutorial?

/hihi

Hi loves!!!

How about a tutorial for today? I have 2 coming up...Hope you guys like it! Here is tutorial number 1 - A Colorful Manicure. <--- I posted this manicure yesterday here

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
China Glaze - Aquadelic
China Glaze - Spontaneous
OPI - Kiss me on my tulips
Bundle Monster Image Plate
Konad Special Nail Polish - Black Pearl
Make up Sponge
Top Coat

And a video......

And the end result should be something like this...
/bye

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful done this tutorial. I could do it myself right away but it wouldn't ne that perfect like yours :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job, you're good at tutoring :-D
    and of course, mani is fabulous *.*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...