01 09 10

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A colorful manicure to cheer myself up...

/hihi

Hi Loves! <3

Hope you guys are having a great week so far. I'm currently feeling a little blue /omg and I thought maybe doing some colorful nails will help me get out of the funk...but no luck. I'll keep trying though. :D

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me white
OPI - Kiss me on my tulips
China Glaze - Aquadelic
China Glaze - Spontaneous
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Bundle Monster Image Plate
KSNP - Black Pearl
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat

Step by Step Guide:
  • I started with Snow me White as a base. 
  • I then applied all 4 colors Aquadelic, Spontaneous, Kiss me on my Tulips and Sunshine Highway directly onto a make up sponge. 
  • Dabbed all excess nail polish onto a piece of paper and then sponged the colors onto the nail. 
  • Once done I stamped using the BM plate and Top Coated with SV. 







Do you ladies prefer just the names of the products I used or the steps on how to do this? Just trying something different here....Let me know what you think.

/bye
<3 Lydia

13 comments:

  1. I love it! I understand about being blue :( Sometimes you just have to wait it out. I know....sucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Lydz what a colorful gradient

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super bright & fun! I hope you start feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it helped just a little bit - it's very gorgeous and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you'll feel better soon! Wonderful manicure, it is really cheerful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and bright mani.

    Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you are feeling blue. *hugs*
    I love the mani. It is very colorful and fun! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it when you tell us the steps on how to do this mani. Sometimes I have no idea how to do it, so when you tell us that's very handy. Btw, I love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is definitely bright and very pretty! i hope you feel better lydia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...