01 09 10

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Vogue - Paisaje

/hihi

Happy Saturday Lovelies!

For today I have a nail polish I got from Panama. I didn't think I was going to like it but turns out I do! I also tried to put some one-stroke flowers together. Keyword: tried. LOL / Para hoy tengo un esmalte que traje de Panama. No estaba segura de que me gustaria pero si me encanto! Tambien intente unas flores con la tecnica de pinceladas "one stroke". Palabra clave: intente LOL 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Vogue - Paisaje
Color Club - Gingerbread
Acrylic Paint - Purple
Acrylic Paint - White
Acrylic Paint - Black
Top Coat


 



/bye

13 comments:

  1. OH MY, that green is gorgeous, I totally love it, if you ever get tired of it, you know my address LOL - your flowers are beautiful, it little moving up and down for each petal would have melted them better into each other, but I love the ways you defined each petal, so I think you did well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a colors, love them all, perfect combo :-D
    your flowers looks great, don't be so hard to yourself :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did great lydz, your flowers are beautiful and the base is so pretty love everything about this mani

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that base color! And the flowers are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! Love the base color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love these colours together. And I think you did wonderfully with the flowers! I love the sparkle you added to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Lydz. I love the flowers at the side of your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! I love all the colors together and the glitters for the flower centers! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the base colour, I think you made a good colour combination and you surely don't need to be so hard on yourself - it can be easily seen that your flowers are "one-stroke" flowers and the effect is beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous color and love the flowers lydia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...