01 09 10

Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Polish Monster

/hihi

I present you guys The Nail Polish Monsters!!! haha they have names and all. Hope you guys like this manicure! / Les presento a los Mounstros de los Esmaltes!!! jajaj tienen nombre y todo. Espero les guste este mani!

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Wet n Wild - On a Trip
Essence - Absolutely Blue
OPI - Done Out in Deco
Wet n Wild - Sunny side up
Color Club - New Bohemian
Acrylic Paint - Black 
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
Color Club - Worth the Risque
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat





/bye

12 comments:

  1. This is like the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, I LOVE them, and you know why, I wonder who is the "purpelish monster" and who is that crazy Danish monster LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! :) glad you like them Maria! i kept laughing when i was putting this together ^.^ to cute!

      Delete
  3. Such a fun manicure. Love it. You are very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! so cute! they are totally adorable monsters. I always love your nail art lydia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! My favourite monster is the one on your ring finger nail! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you ladies! im glad you like my monsters! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...