01 09 10

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Stamping & Freehand Combo ^.^

/hihi

Finally Thursday!!! It has been a looooong week! Can't wait for the weekend? What do you guys have planned? / Finalmente es Jueves!!! Ha sido una semana larguisima! Ya quieren que sea fin de semana? Tienen planes?

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me white
Milani - Pink Hottie
Vogue - Onyx
KSNP - Black Pearl
Image Plate - M57 & M71
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat



  



/bye

12 comments:

  1. Love the combo of Hello Kitty and zebra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I plan to get some sleep this weekend! It's been tiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello kitty *.*
    lovely manicure, well done :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, so sweet, I love the little zebra striped laces :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo cute. I love the hello kitty/zebra combination, it works really well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!
    Love the zebra print :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice mani, love the zebra's too.
    This weekend I will celebrate my birthday, this saturday to be exactly. I hope the weather will be nice. I wonder which mani fits best with a bday ;-)?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay hello kitty mani! In combo with zebra prints! Very cool! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this! especially the zebra with the corset design! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...