01 09 10

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Requested by Mandy...

/hihi

Hiii lovelies!

During the weekend my sister in law asked me if I could do despicable me nails. At first I didn't think much about it but I was a little nervous about since I have never tried before. I wasnt sure I was going to do good. Last night I was lacking on ideas for manicures so I decided to give despicable me nails a shot. Here is what I came up with. I will be doing this on my sister in law pretty soon. / Durante el fin de semana mi cunada me pidio que le hiciera unas de la pelicula despicable me. Al principio no pense nada, pero si me sentia un poquito nerviosa porque no sabia si podria hacerlo. Anoche mientras me faltaban las ideas para manicures decidi intentarlo. Aqui les dejo lo que me salio. Estare haciendole este manicure a mi cuanda muy pronto.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me white
NYC - Yellow taxi creme
Maybelline - Styled out
Acrylic Paint - White
Acrylic Paint - Black
Seche Vite - Top Coat






/bye

12 comments:

  1. Hahaha, too funny, super well executed, so well done Lyida :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. almost too cute, absolutely love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg lydia! you really outdid yourself! these are sooo adorable! my neighbor wants me to do these on her but there's not way i can make it look this good! really great job! :D cuidate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I'm really loving the thumb ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so incredibly CUTE! My friend just asked me to paint these on her nails - now I can get inspired by these!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...