01 09 10

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Remember this manicure?

/hihi

Hiiiii Beautifulsss!

I hope you are all doing well. For today I have a manicure from the vault. Maybe you remember this picture from my post ---> here. After a while i decided to do a little extra to this manicure, so i used some striping tape to tape and then paint over with black. / Espero que todos esten bien. Para hoy les traigo un manicure que tenia guardadito. Quizas recuerden esta foto de esta entrada ----> aqui. Despues de un tiempo decidi anadirle algo extra este manicure, asi que use tape y esmalte negro. 





  /bye

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...