01 09 10

Friday, August 31, 2012

Remember me?

/hihi

Hello Beautifuls!


Remember this manicure? / Recuerdan este manicure?

So here lately i haven't had much time; with work and Nathan going back to school. So i decided to keep this manicure a little longer by changing it with some stamping. How did you like it best? with stamping or without? / Casi no he tenido mucho tiempo con el trabajo y ahora que Nathan regreso a la escuela. Asi que decidi revivir este manicure con un estampado. Como les gusta mas? con o sin estampado?

What I used:
Lo que use:
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
BM Image Plates
Top Coat



/bye

11 comments:

  1. Both are nice, sometimes my mind goes blank when it comes to glitters with nail art on - but this one does work LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I choose with stamping because I like to stamp, lol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic- they're like forest or jungle nails. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the stamping, these colors look good together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...