01 09 10

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Punk'd Up Betty!

/hihi
Pink Wednesday
Hello Ladies!!

For today a favoriteeee! so very happy with this glitter, its gorgeous! What do you guys think? / Para hoy les traigo un esmalte de mis favoritos! es un esmalte escarchado hermosisisisisimo! Que les parece?

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Pedal Faster Suzi
OPI - Kiss me on my tulips
Pretty & Polished - Punk'd up Betty
Make up Sponge
Top Coat




I love how this looks over gray and blue! :)
/bye

13 comments:

  1. i love how she uses the black glitter as contrast! love it against all those pastels! oh geez wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this mani. I am loving it over the grey and yellow. Very pretty! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very lovely mani, very girly and pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pretty reminds me of dragon fruit

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg amazing polish! i love it over the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh this is beautiful, right up my alley. I love it, very pink and girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, i think i need this one *.*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! And I love it over the gray!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so great over the gradient! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I like this look! I think pink and black always go so great together! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a really pretty combo! I love your gradient background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...