01 09 10

Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Little Pony

/hihi

Happy Sunday!! / Feliz Domingo

I have been extremely stressed and busy at work. I thought about sleeping a lot this weekend and trying to rest, with no luck! Since i have been spending lots of my time worrying about work I havent had time to sit down and get inspired...LOL I hope you ladies like this manicure. / He estado muy estresada en el trabajo. Pense en dormir y descansar este fin de semana, pero no tuve mucha suerte! Como me la he pasado mucho tiempo preocupandome por cosas del trabajo; no he tenido tiempo de sentarme y encontrar inspiracion....LOL Espero que les agrade este manicure. 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
OPI - Kiss me on my Tulips
Nyc - Pure Orchid
Uma - Beauty
Vogue - Azul Indigo
Acrylic Paint - Black
Acrylic Paint - White
Top Coat






14 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Lydia, very sweet, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I wish I could do nail art like this, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, you draw this!? awesome, great job, absolutely love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are too cute! I LOVED My Little Pony when I was little!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg sooooooo cute! you are so talented lydia! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute and girly! Love the pony! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this looks so difficult! It's beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww thank you so much ladies! glad you like these! ^.^ Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...