01 09 10

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Galaxy Nails :)

/hihi

Hello Ladies!!!

Almost Friday yay!!! I can't wait, I have been working a project all week at work, havent had much time for anything, so all i want is to be Friday at 4pm, so I come home a relax after a crazy week at work, next week wont be any different since i got to play catch up but oh well, life goes on! Today's manicure wanted to be a galaxy manicure. Do you think these look like galaxy nails? / Ya casi es Viernes!!! ya quiero que llegue rapido! He estado trabajando en un project toda esta semana, no he tenido tiempo para nada, por eso quiero que sea Viernes a las 4 de la tarde. Quiero llegar a mi casa y descansar. Se que la otra semana no sera mejor que esta porque tendre que trabajar mucho para recuperar el tiempo perdido esta semana, ni modo; la vida sigue!. El manicure de hoy se supone que es inspirado en una Galaxia? Parecen o no?

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - NAtural Nail Base Coat
P2 - Blues Brother
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
Color Club - Wild at Heart
Wet n Wild - Candy-licious
Sinful Colors - Why Not
L.A Colors - Jewel Tone
Sally Hansen - Disco Ball
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat

 



These look like a hot mess to me! LOL I still like them even if they dont look like Galaxy nails. They are also much prettier in real life since you can see the glittery top coat that you cant see in the pictures. What do you guys think? / Estas unas me parecen bonitas pero no necesariamente parecen una Galaxia! Tambien me gusta que en persona se aprecia la capa de escarcha que no sale en las fotos muy bien. Que opinan ustedes?
 /bye

10 comments:

  1. Great job. I've tried galaxy nails once but it didn't work out to well for me. Next time I'll have to add photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like galaxy indeed. I want to try this too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you really did a great job lydz, 2 thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you soon get a little more time for yourself :)
    This galaxy is so gorgeous, I could fly away int it and never be seen again LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your galaxy nails! They turned out pretty awesome. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job, this is an awesome galaxy manicure *.*
    mine didn't turned so well, i guess i'll have to try few more times ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look fabulous Lydz, awesome :)

    Hope next week isn't too busy for you x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful nails!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...