01 09 10

Monday, August 6, 2012

Mario Bros. Manicure

/hihi

Happy Monday!!!

Hiii beautiful ladies!

So last night my son was eating his fruit snacks and they were Mario Bros. themed. They reminded of my childhood and all the times i spent trying to beat levels on this game. I couldn't help myself, I had to give this manicure a shot for all the amazing times! Hope you ladies have an amazing week! :) / Anoche mientras mi hijo se comia sus gomitas de frutas me di cuenta de que eran de Mario Bro. Me recordaron mi ninez y el tiempo que pasaba jugando este videjuego. No pude evitarlo, tuve que intentar hacer este manicure por todos esos tiempos! Espero que pasen una hermosa semana! :) 






/bye

21 comments:

  1. OHMG Lydia, this is amazing, it's so well painted, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw you are too sweet Maria! im glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. OMG seriously lydia? This is amazingly creative. Reminds me of childhood memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yup! All those times playing super nintendo ohh i miss those days. thank you hun!

      Delete
  3. omg, look at those tiny details girl!!! you sweep me off my feet with this manicure *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Zana, im so happy with how this turned out and im glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  4. super cute! the details in here are amazing! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab! You've done sooo well painting these :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! I love it! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy skills, Batman! These are AMAZING!! I still play that game whenever I'm sick just like I did when I was little and home sick from school haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha LOL thank you so much! my son has the newer version but its not the same as the old super nintendo version. Hugs*

      Delete
  8. So adorable and so, so amazing!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...