01 09 10

Monday, August 20, 2012

I Love You! Yes! YOU!

/hihi

Hi Lovelies!!! <3

Yes! I love my readers! I have made lots of friends through this blog and I did this manicure thinking about all of you guys! / Si! Quiero mucho a mis lectores! He hechos muchas amistades por medio de este blog y hice este manicure pensando en todos ustedes! 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Color Club - Pretty in Platinum
OPI - Strawberry Margarita
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Finger Paints - Sexy Sundress
Sinful Colors - Why Not
Sinful Colors - Cinderella
Top Coat





/bye

16 comments:

  1. Awww that is soooo cute!

    Love this manicure! Looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely and beautiful how you wrote the letters. Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, you even met a polish fairy/polish monster LOL

    Love right back at you, and this mani is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet! I wish I could write letters freehand like you can... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, it is adorable! I love the rainbow look of it! I am terrible to writing on nails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so colorful! I love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Qué original y colorida... Me encanta!
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute!!! me encantaron los corazones de colores

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, so cute! I love all the little hearts on your thumb.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...