01 09 10

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hello Kitty Sailor Manicure

/hihi

Helloooo Ladies!

For today I have a manicure inspired by Hello Kitty in a sailor hat. I hope you guys like it. / Para hoy les traigo un manicure inspirado por una figurita de Hello Kitty con una gorrita de marinero. Espero les guste.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Vogue - Azul Indigo
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
China Glaze - Passion
Acrylic Paint - Black
Sinful Colors - Snow me white
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat





/bye

30 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, so uber cute, well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you Maria :) glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. awww!! I'm so jealous of your skills lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i just get lucky every once in a while my dear. Hugs*

      Delete
  3. This is so adorable! Did you draw the art free hand? It looks amazing! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww; you are to sweet! that's a compliment! :) yes, all freehand.

      Delete
  4. Ahhh this is great I love it! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had your mad skills! I love HK!!!!!!!
    There is a blog award waiting for you in my latest post. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like it my dear. And thank you so much for thinking about me for this award i really appreciate it! ^.^

      Delete
  6. Sailor Kitty! These are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^.^ Thank you! I had fun doing this manicure.

      Delete
  7. lol, the kitty sailor... love it, so cute :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe it had been too long since my last kitty manicure LOL.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...