01 09 10

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Freehand "Nail Art" Color Palette

/hihi

Hello Lovelies!

I have a fun manicure for you guys today :) My Nail Art inspired by "Nail Art" hahaha I put together a video on how I did this. Hope you guys find it useful and/or like it. / Para hoy les traigo un manicure divertido :) Mi arte de unas inspiradas por "Nail Art" LOL hice un video de como logre este diseno espero lo encuentren util y/o que les guste. 



What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Snow me white
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Models Own - Fuzzy Peach
Finger Paints- Sexy Sundress
Sinful Colors - Why Not
Top Coat



/bye

11 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the video! You are so talented! I don't think I'd have the patience to do all that nail art! But it looks so good. I love how you move from color to color. So cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome nail art, love your swirls and mixed colors :-D
    great video tutorial, you should do that more often :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colorful, fun and beautiful, very well painted :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab nail art, beautiful and bright!

    Great tutorial too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really cute! I love rainbow looks, and your freehand writing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a lot of work but beautiful those letters. May I ask if the brushes you use are from Born pretty store?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...