01 09 10

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Extravagance and Onyx

/hihi

Like i said on a few posts back Vogue - Onyx is so beautiful by itself. I couldn't help it so I wore it again, this time with my favorite OPI - Extravagance. / Como dije hace unas entradas atras me encanta Vogue - Onyx es hermoso. No me pude contener y lo use de nuevo pero esta vez con mi favorito OPI - Extravagance. 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Vogue - Onyx
OPI - Extravagance
Make up Sponge
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat



/bye

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful gradient with glitters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow chique and fancy. Love it, really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, Lydia, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que manicura tan chic! Me alegra que uses esmaltes Vogue, porque considero que su calidad está muy por encima de su precio... besos colombianos con sabor a mate argentino!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful combination! So dark and rich! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, it looks so elegant! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...