01 09 10

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Dream Catcher Nails

/hihi

Hello Lovelies!!!

Hope you guys are having a wonderful week. Almost Friday and this should be a long weekend. Yay! Labor day, I love holidays. Any plans? I know I see soccer in my near future (my son has join the soccer team). / Espero que esten pasando una hermosa semana. Ya casi es Viernes y este fin de semana es largo. Si! Es dia del trabajador, Amo los dias feriados. Tienen planes? Yo se que veo partidos de futbol en mi futuro cercano (mi hijo es parte del equipo ahora). 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Essence - Absolutely Blue
China Glaze - Black Diamond
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
China Glaze - Aquadelic
OPI - Servin up Sparkle
Acrylic Paint - Black
Acrylic PAint - White
KSNP - Pearl Black
BM Image Plate
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat

 



 




/bye

10 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...