01 09 10

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Cover Band - Sticks & Stones

/hihi

Happy Sunday everyone!

I'm so excited about this nail polish, for a long time i had a huge crush on Lynnderella - Connect the Dots, but once i realized how difficult it was to own a Lynnderella polish i quickly moved on. Until I saw Sticks & Stones!!! I knew I needed it, the second i saw it! I had been waiting for a while for it to go back in stock at ninja polish. Now its finally mine!! / Estoy muy emocionada de tener este esmalte, por muchisimo tiempo me moria por tener Connect the Dots de Lynnderella. Una vez que me di cuenta lo dificil que era conseguirlo decidi olvidarlo. Hasta que vi Stick & Stones!!! Sabia que tenia que ser mio! Estuve esperando por un tiempo que estuviera disponible nuevamente en ninja polish. Es mio!!! 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Hel-y-um
Cover Band - Sticks & Stones
Top Coat








Look at the cute bottle
/bye

9 comments:

  1. Ohh that is a very pretty combination, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It looks so good over the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you got one, I think they were sold out pretty quickly this time too LOL - it's pretty, no doubt about it!
    And the bottle too - with your nails matching the blog wallpaper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I have Sticks N Stones and love it! Looks lovely on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay I'm glad you were able to get a bottle of sticks n stones! It looks great! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg im sooo jelly! this polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sticks n stones is pretty awesome with just about any polish! im glad you ladies like this. ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...