01 09 10

Friday, August 3, 2012

Catrice - Attracting Camouflage

/hihi

Hello ladies!!
Happy Friday! Today's Nails come to you thanks to the Nail Polish Fairy - Look at how beautiful Catrice - Attracting Camouflage is! Even beetter IRLI stampted over it and i  didnt like the end result...oh well. Enjoy your weekend!  / Feliz Viernes! El manicure de hoy ha sido posible por el Hada de los Esmaltes - miren que hermoso es Catrice - Attracting Camouflage! Mas hermoso en persona. Estampe sobre el y no me gusto mucho el resultado....bueno ni modo. Disfruten de su fin de semana! 




/bye

5 comments:

  1. The color looks great on you. I kind of agree on the stamping, some delicate filigree would be great I think... But it's not that I don't like the result, because I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color, the stamped design is kinda too short... or your nails are too long ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really nice color! I like the stamping design. It looks like a zipper opening; very cute! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color! I actually like the stamping, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a pretty color. It was totally asking for stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...