01 09 10

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Candeo Colors - Jellybean

/hihi

I was lucky enough to snatch one of these beautiful polishes in a sale announced on the Candeo colors FB page a couple of weeks back. I found this beautiful polish about a month ago and i had been wanting it soooo bad. So when i got to hit the "buy" button I was thrilled!!! Again, mi pictures suck! this is much beautiful in person. / Tuve la suerte de comprar este hermoso esmalte en una venta rapida anunciada en el FB de Candeo Colors hace 2 semanas mas o menos. Yo encontre este esmalte hace mas o menos un mes y desde que lo vi, lo queria; me obsesione. Cuando logre presionar el boton de "comprar" estaba super emocionadisima!!!

If you want to see a good swatch go to Sweet Sugar/ Si quieren ver un buen swatch visiten Sweet Sugar

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Candeo Colors - Jellybean
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat






/bye

2 comments:

  1. I'm fainting, someone please catch me LOL - gosh this is gorgeous, and pastel yellow looks good on you, I'll make a mental note of that ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...