01 09 10

Friday, August 17, 2012

A "I'm in a hurry mani"

/hihi

Morning Ladies!

I'm typing this cuddled in bed (last night), soo exhausted. I managed to squeeze a little time to do something on my nails, nothing fancy just some stamping and quick cling wrap. Not my favorite, but its going to do until the weekend officially starts (at 4pm) Have a great Friday! / Escribo esta entrada mientras estoy en mi cama descansando (anoche), estoy agotada. Encontre un momentito para hacer algo en mis unas, nada elaborado solo un estampado y use plastico saran. No es mi manicure favorito, pero ni modo a esperar a que empieze el fin de semana oficialmente (a las 4) para hacer algo distinto. Que tengan un excelente Viernes!

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Ingrid
Deborah Lippman - Naked
KSNP - White
Bundle Monster Image Plate
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat



/bye

10 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. I love the stamp and basecolour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! Hope you get some rest this weekend hon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one really doesn't look like "I'm in a hurry" manicure! It is adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this doesn't look like... lol, see Raggio di Luna wrote what i wanted to say ;-D
    nice color combo, love the design to :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is totally cool and beautiful, I see why you love brown colors, they look so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how this turned out! I love your neutral plastic wrap background, especially!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i love this and the base you used! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...