01 09 10

Friday, July 20, 2012

Zoya - Zuza

/hihi

Hellooooo Lovely Ladies!!

Zoya - Zuza is beautifuuuul! I had the hugest lemming on this polish and I was sooo happy to find it at Ulta during my trip there last week. Not sure its a good color for me but I still like it, with some stamping its beautiful. What you guys think? / Zoya - Zuza es herrrrmosooo! Tenia muchisimas ganas de tener este esmalte y cuando lo encontre en Ulta durante mi ultima visita la semana pasada, me emocione mucho. No estoy segura que este color es para mi, pero aun asi me gusta sobretodo cuando estampo sobre el. Que piensan?

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Zoya - Zuza
Color Club - Wild at Heart
Bundle Monster Image Plate
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat






 /bye

14 comments:

  1. Tienes razón, es hermoso, pero a mi me manchó las uñas :(
    Me encanta el diseño!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zuza looks good on you, and it's beautiful with the stamping too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love how it looks with the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty! Zuza is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color! And the stamp looks amazing on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Zuza, and your stamping color is a great choice with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how Zuza looks with the stamping! Gorgeous! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want Zoya. I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zuza es una belleza y el stamping looks very good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the pattern u created is very unique !:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely color, love the stamping to :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful summer colour! :-) Good stamping too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you ladies! glad you guys like this manicure. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...