01 09 10

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sweet Hook & LOL

/hihi

I absolutely love this manicure, maybe because is my favorite color. Its even more gorgeous IRL, you can see the holographic effect from LOL. / Me encanto este manicure, quizas porque es mi color favorito. Es aun mas hermoso en persona, se le ve el efecto holografico a LOL.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Sweet Hook
China Glaze - LOL
Bundle Monster Stamping Plate
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat
Pictures with flash

 without flash


/bye

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is so so pretty :) lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you don't like purple do you....?
    hahahaha sorry, couldn't resist! It's a lovely color combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hhaha you know im obsessed with purple! LOL ty Maria :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, very very pretty and cute. Fits you very well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make beatiful stampings! :-) I love the colour! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it. The stamping is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! I love the China Glaze holos but I've never been able to find any.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's very pretty! I like the pattern you used and colors! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you beautifuls! :) i really enjoy doing this manicure, i get excited when i do all purple manicures hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...