01 09 10

Friday, July 6, 2012

Summery water marble :)

/hihi

Hello beautifuls!

It has been a long time since i did a water marble manicure :) I had soooo much fun doing this one. Hope you ladies like it. / Ha pasado mucho tiempo desde la ultima vez que les mostre un manicure marmoleado :) me diverti muchisimo haciendo este. Espero les guste. 

What i used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Moonlight
China Glaze - Aquadelic
Sinful Colors - Why not
Finger Paints - Sexy Sundress
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat







/bye

6 comments:

  1. OH, you did so well, it's beautiful - I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the choice of colours :-) Your water marble is beautiful, I hope to be able to do something like this in the future, but I'm still far away! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is gorgeous! :) I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...