01 09 10

Monday, July 9, 2012

Splatter

/hihi

Happy Monday Dear readers,

Today should be an interesting day at work. Not sure if it will go good or bad, all i know is that i had a lot of action items that i completed for today and im hoping that i did good enough. LOL Onto the nails, i tried to do a splatter manicure not happy with the result, a little more difficult that i thought. I will have to try this again soon. / Hoy sera un dia muy interesante en el trabajo. No estoy segura si nos ira bien o mal, lo unico que se es que yo tenia muchas cosas por terminar y espero que mi trabajo haya sido lo suficientemente bueno. LOL Ahora les enseno mi manicure, intente hacer un "splatter manicure", la verdad no estoy muy contenta con el, fue un poco mas dificil de lo que yo pense. Intentare de nuevo en otra ocacion. 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Why Nottulips
Finger Polish - Sexy Sundress
OPI - Kiss me on my 
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat






 /bye

6 comments:

  1. I hope it will be a good day :)
    It seems that you mani is all action too - very fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it turned out really cute! I love the three colors you used together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...