01 09 10

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Snow White

/hihi

Hello beautifuls!

In the mood for some Disney? I have a snow white manicure for today. :) I was afraid to draw Snow White's face so i left it alone hahaha A couple of the colors that i used for this manicure where achieved my mixing polishes. / Alguien con animos de Disney? Para hoy les traigo un manicure de Blanca Nieves :) me dio miedito da~ar este manicure si le dibujaba la cara a Blanca Nieves asi que lo deje asi. jajaa Algunos colores fueron creados al mezclar varios esmaltes. 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - I'm really not a waitress
Sinful Colors - Snow me white
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Color Club - Gingerbread
Color Club - Nomadic in nude
NYC - Taxi yellow creme
China Glaze - Ruby Pumps
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
China Glaze - Secret peri-winkle
China Glaze - Passion
L.A colors - Black Velvet
Acrylic white 
Acrylic black






  /bye

19 comments:

  1. Esto es una obra de arte!!
    Espectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow Lydia, this is soo good! You could have painted her face with acrylics - it's so easy to correct as you know ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Maria :) i tried but i kept messing up, it didnt look like snow white once i painted the face in. so i decided to cover up with white and not try again, i will be trying again once i get ready to remove. LOL

      Delete
  3. I agree with Maria! If you still have this manicure on your nails, you simply have to try to draw all the face! :-) Yes, use acrylic colours, if you make a mistake you can correct it perfectly! :-) And let us see the face! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear :) I will try before i remove it. But it was hard :o

      Delete
  4. nice!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Dahlia if you'd like to check it out.
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, these are so cute and fun!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness these are so awesome! You did such an amazing job. I actually like it without her face, I'm weird lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i think i like it without the face too...maybe is because i couldnt manage it LOL

      Delete
  7. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so awesome! Snow White's creeping me out! but it looks great without a face xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha :) glad you like them. Hugs*

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...