01 09 10

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Polish Haul

/hihi

Hiii!!!

A late post just to share some pictures with you. In the last couple of weeks I have had some nail mail and luck at Ulta. I got some polishes that I really was dying to have. / Una entrada algo tarde pero tenia que compartir con ustedes. En estas ultimas semanas he recibido cosas en el correo y un poco de suerte de Ulta. He recibi unos esmaltes que me moria por tener. 


Aren't these beautiful?
 Essence - I wear my flying goggles at night, Zoya - Zuza, 
Zoya - Kimber and Jessica Touching me Softly
 
I was dying to have these polishes:
Color Club - Wild at Heart, A England - St. George
and A Englad - Lady of the Lake

Swatches with stamping coming soooon, im tooo excited! and a GIVEAWAY! :) / Les mostrare estos esmaltes con estampados muyyy pronto, estoy muy emocionada! yyy tambien un SORTEO! :)
/bye

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the swatches with stamping ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous goodies - LOL too funny - yesterday I bought Lady of the Lake for our next swap, but I'm sure someone else is going to be happy to get it :)
    Wild at Heart is SUCH a great polish - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful additions to your collection :-) I just bought Lady of the Lake yesterday and am so excited for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be looking forward to some swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such good taste - I love em all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward for the swatches, especially the swatches of a-england nail polishes! So, hurry up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait to see the swatches so, go on, polish those nails ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...