01 09 10

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My life in a few pages :)

/hihi

I'm so excited about this nails today! Just take a look, i love my family: my wonderful son Nathan and my loving husband Brandon. / Estoy muy emocionada con mi manicure de hoy! Mirenlo, yo amo a mi familia: mi maravillosos hijo Nathan y mi carinoso esposo Brandon.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sally Hansen - Blue me away
China Glaze - Moonlight
China Glaze - Phat Santa
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




/bye

15 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing! I'm so impressed, and might try something similar myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, im really glad you like them! :)

      Delete
  2. The notebook paper background is a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great manicure. Great idea you had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Como me gustaron tus uñas, muy creativas!!! Voy a intentarlo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work, really original nailart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely adorable! I love it!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww these are sooo cute! it reminds me of a teenage girl doodling in her notebook! amazing lydia! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I think they are lucky to have you! :-)
    Wonderful idea, great notebook! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you ladies for all your sweet comments! :) many hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...