01 09 10

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My July 4th Manicure

/hihi

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! I spent most of mine laying in bed reading. I had lots of rest and nail time!!! :) I wish i would have posted this earlier. I got this idea from a video i saw on youtube. / Espero que todas hayan pasado un excelente 4 de Julio! Yo me la pase en la cama leyendo. Tambien pase tiempo divirtiendome con mis unas. :) Me hubiera gustado subir esta entrada un poco mas temprano. Esta idea la tome de un video que vi en youtube.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - I'm really not a waitress
Sinful Colors - Midnight Blue
Acrylic Paint - White
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat



/bye

4 comments:

  1. aww i really love this! :) great job lydia! hope you had a relaxing day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is cute and fun - I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...