01 09 10

Saturday, July 14, 2012

More Purple! :)

/hihi

Happy Saturday!!!

Oh Lord! this week was so bad at work, im glad its over. I am so not looking forward to Monday but hey! I'll take it one day at a time. I want to ask you something: Do you plan you polish shopping trips? like: where to go, in what order, map, printed list, etc?     / Oh Dios! este semana fue horrible en el trabajo, estoy feliz de que ya termino. No quiero que sea Lunes pero, ni modo. Les queria preguntar: Ustedes planean sus compras de esmaltes? como: a donde ir, en que order, un mapa, lista impresa, etc?

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Sweet Hook
OPI - Dutch'ya just love OPI 
China Glaze - LOL
China Glaze - Spontaneous
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




/bye

8 comments:

  1. Muy bonito I love purple!!I dont plan my shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, you are really good at water marble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love purple, but i don't like water marble ;-)
    your is perfect :-D
    but i have a big, big problems with it :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful shades of purple

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love the purple with the white :0)Have a nice Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am like Nail Crazy: I have big problems with water marble, but I love it and I would like to be able to learn how to do it properly! I like your water marble and all the colours are beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...