01 09 10

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mermaid Braid Nails

/hihi

Happy Sunday / Feliz Domingo

I saw a picture from a friend on this mermaid braid nails and decided to try this too, i used different colors to see what looked better. This manicure was a trial and error mani, i messed up the pattern in one nail and some colors just didn't work together. I like this idea, i will definitely try this again. / Vi una foto de una amiga  de estas unas estilo "mermaid braid" y decidi intentarlo, use diferentes colores para ver que funcionaba mejor. Este manicure fue de ensayo y error, me equivoque en el orden en una de las unas y algunos de los colores no funcionaron muy bien juntos. Me encanto la idea, definitivamente lo intentare de nuevo.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Why Not
China Glaze - Aquadelic
China Glaze - Adore
Wet n Wild - On a trip
Catrice - Heavy Metallilac
China Glaze - Sweet Hook
OPI - Extravagance
OPI - Pedal Faster Suzi
Essence - One Kiwi a Day
A England - Saint George
Finger Paints - Sexy Sundress
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat


 The purple and the blue are my favorites :) 
La morada y la azul son mis favoritas :)



/bye

14 comments:

  1. :O Asombrosamente hermosas tus uñas!!!!!!!! las amé!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There might be a few glitches, but it's really beautiful nonetheless, lovely colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool skittle mani with mermaid tails. The thumb is stunning, loving the color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty colours. I love how bright it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that's so pretty! Very colorful and fun! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is really pretty lydz I love the color combination of your index and ring finger

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have no idea what you're talking about, the manicure is just great :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this took a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them all, especially the green one! You are my hero for doing all of those o.O

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so adorable!! I really love that you did them all different colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. holy crap! favorite mani from you by far!! amazing lydia! im jelly, you did an excellent job!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you sooo soo much ladies, you are tooo sweet! :) im glad you ladies like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...