01 09 10

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Many Uses of Ivory

/hihi


As part of my Influenster Mom Voxbox i got a bar of Ivory Soap, i have used ivory in the past. My mom has used it for years, this is a great product. My mom and I use Ivory Soap for hand washing delicate clothing and for small stains, it does wonders. It is affordable and come on;  i will be trying soap carving for the price. Nathan is going to have fun with that. I do have to agree that I didnt know the many uses of Ivory Soap. Let me share them with you ladies. 

Use as:
-Hand washing delicate clothes
-Stain remover (yup!)
-Laundry flakes
-Soap carving projects (will be trying it with Nathan)
-Facial Cleanser
-Body Cleanser

A 10-pack usually runs around $4.49

/bye
This product was sent for review*

2 comments:

  1. Soap carving sound like fun.
    I don't know the soap, but it sounds like a great idea for washing delicate fabrics too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to tell you, that I have an award for you later today :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...