01 09 10

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Inspired by my Blog :)

/hihi

Hello friends :)

For those of you that have been reading me for a while may have notice that I havent changed my layout since the beginning of my blog. No particular reason. I just like it. I was removing my recent manicure when I saw a business card and decided I wanted to do a blog inspired nails. Here they are, I lovee them so much! / Para esos que me han estado leyendo por algun tiempo saben que no he cambiado el diseno de mi blog desde sus comienzos. Ninguna razon en particular, solo me gusta. Me estaba removiendo el ultimo manicure que tenia puesto cuando vi una de mis tarjetas y decidi hacer un manicure inspirado por mi blog. Aqui se las dejo, me encantaron! 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Aquadelic
China Glaze - For Audrey
Sinful Colors - Cinderella
Color Club - Wild at Heart
OPI - Kiss me on my Tulips
Acrylic Paint - Black
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat









/bye

27 comments:

  1. Cute! So pro, to match ones business card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Lydia, truly gorgeous, I love it, great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Art, love it but so hard to do LOL

    I'm a follower now, follow my blog back? :D
    Thank you

    http://rosa-glam.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks beautiful, sweetie! I love the inspiration and you've transfer it so when in your mani :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you Natalie! :) im so happy you like it <3

      Delete
  5. That's a complex design. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent job! It looks exactly like your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i tried my hardest to make it look similar :)

      Delete
  7. i love this! amazing job lydia! i think it looks perfectly like your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you Esme! :) i was pretty happy with how it turned out

      Delete
  8. Perfect idea! And it looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, you got skills! I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much Carol! ^.^

      Delete
  10. You are amazing! These are perfect, you did a lot of great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous, one of the best you ever did *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 thank you Zana! im glad you like it!

      Delete
  12. lydia this is awesome, very creative you really got real talent. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw you are too sweet! thank you!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...