01 09 10

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Influenster Mom VoxBox: Product Review

/hihi

Hello wonderful readers,

As i told you recently; i received my Mom VoxBox from Influenster a few weeks back and I'm excited to share with you guys my thoughts on some of the products i have tried so far.

Stash - Superfruits Tea Sampler 
I received this tea sampler with 18 tea bags in: Acai Berry Herbal, Blueberry Superfruit Herbal, Yumberry Blackcurrant Herbal, Goji Berry Green, Mangosteen Green & Pomegranate Raspberry Green. You can find these in any grocery store, I will definitely will be purchasing this product once i finish the box i have, they are delicious. You can drink them hot and iced. 



Having blueberry superfruit at work :)
 I can describe these in 1 word: Yummmy! - I love how these teas taste, my favorite so far is Blueberry Superfruit. Just a little sugar or honey. Yummy-Yummy!


Dentek - Fun Flossers (for kids)

Nathan loves these! He has been using the ones that me and my husband buy regularly for ourselves but, these are so much easier for him to work with. Definitely kid friendly, and he loved the fact that they smell so good.

Quaker Soft Baked Cookie

A delicious chewy, soft cookie. I have to admit I'm not a fan of raisins  on cookies but these one was really really yummy, so yummy that my son and i struggled to share it. LOL in the end he won and eat most of it. They have other flavors that you can buy if you dont enjoy raisins on your cookies.

If you are interested in this program, please don't forget to sign up at Influenster.

Until next time,
Lydia

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love Stash tea!!! Their Vanilla Chai is sooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) glad nathan loved the goodies! my sisters loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathan is SUCH a little charmer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...