01 09 10

Friday, July 13, 2012

How NOT to cling wrap

/hihi

Hey there!! :) 

I did this bad cling wrap manicure, i used all too similar colors that didnt go well together. So today, im showing you guys how NOT to do a cling wrap manicure! lol :) / Un mal  cling wrap , use colores muy similares en este manicure. Asi que hoy les traigo una entrada de como NO hacer un manicure de saran wrap/cling wrap! lol :)

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - I dont givie a rotterdam
OPI - Pedal Faster Suzi
OPI - Done out in Deco
Cling Wrap
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat





/bye

7 comments:

  1. you're wrong, this is not fail at all... it's just very discrete cling wrap manicure, i love it anyway :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if you had Suzi under IDGAR the outcome would have been different - but as nail crazy say, very discrete outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks like a perfect subtle base for some stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It isn't a fail, it still looks beautiful :) as the other ladies have said it's just very discrete.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually really like the subtlety of this!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. im glad you ladies like it, thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It may not be too much of a contrast between colours but it's beautiful :] So not a fail at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...