01 09 10

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Color Club - Wild at Heart

/hihi

Look at this beauty!!! yup absolutely stunning! / Miren a esta belleza!!! sip absolutamente hermosa!

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - NAtural Nail Base Coat
Color Club - Wild at Heart
Color Club - Worth the Risque
Konad - M60
Seche Vite






 

Ohhh and i almost forgot! I bought an extra bottle of Color Club - Wild at Heart, please make sure to check out my Giveaway for it. It ends on August 24th. / Ohhh casi se me olvide! Compre una botella extra de Color Club - Wild at Heart, no olvides ver mi sorteo si te gustaria tenerlo. El sorteo cierra el 24 de Agosto.
/bye

8 comments:

  1. What a great idea to stamp with Worth the risk - the result is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Color club - Wild at heart' is a beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning stamping. Love the purple shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an amazing color, I love WaH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I see this Color Club, I think I really need to get it! It's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so so beautiful! I'm with Fingers, I need this polish in my life xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you ladies! :) glad you like these ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...