01 09 10

Monday, July 23, 2012

Batman Nails

/hihi

Happy Monday! / Feliz Lunes!

My family and I went to watch the Dark Knight movie this weekend, it was awesome! Too bad that this movie has a sad story to go along with in Colorado. My heart goes out to all the people affected by this tragedy. / Mi familia y yo fuimos a ver "El Caballero de la noche" este fin de semana, estuvo genial! Que malo que esta pelicula sea opacada por la historia tan triste de Colorado. Mis condolencias a las personas afectadas por esta tragedia. 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
Acrylic Colors - Black
Zoya - Zuza
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat






/bye

19 comments:

  1. cool mani :-D
    and the thing that happened in colorado... i was horrified when i heard it, i bet the rest of the world reacts the same... poor people :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, great! I love the bats on your little finger nail! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so nice they are - really well done Lydia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Maria, i really had fun doing this! :)

      Delete
  4. wow very creative, excellent job lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! :) so happy you like them

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Muchas Gracias Carolina! :) besos

      Delete
  6. I love your batman inspired mani! Very neat! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like them! these were really fun to do. :)

      Delete
  7. So cool! I especially like the art on your pinky. Wish I was this creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree, i like my pinky too! ^.^ glad you like them

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...