01 09 10

Sunday, July 1, 2012

The bad cover-up

/hihi

Hi Ladies!!!

Phew! is hot in Nashville! How is the weather on your side of the world? So, during this week i tried to do a sponged manicure, using the kitchen sponge...No bueno! bad idea...well, wrong colors. See that failed attempt on the last two pictures. After that i covered it up with some other polishes ans some stamping. And the result? - Not one i liked. But here are the pictures anyway. / Que calor esta haciendo en Nashville! Como esta el clima por donde viven ustedes? Durante esta semana trate de hacer una manicure con la esponja de la cocina....Mala idea! Bueno, quizas fueron los colores. Miren el resultado en las dos ultimas fotos. Intente cubrirlo con otros esmaltes y un estampado. Y el resultado? - Uno que no me gusto. Pero aqui les dejo las fotos de todas maneras. 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural nail base coat
Color Club - New Bohemian
China Glaze - Hel-y-um
OPI - Rainbow Connection
Pretty & Polihed - Jawbreaker
Pretty & Polished - Candy Coated
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
Image Plates - Bundle Monster
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat





sponging manicure gone wrong
/bye

4 comments:

  1. Good save...I love the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of like the result, it makes you wonder what is going on under the stamping LOL - thanks for showing anyhow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. but you totally save it, the final manicure is so lovely :-D
    I REALLY HATE SUMMER AND THE HEAT... i wonder if there's any possibility to prohibit it by law ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...