01 09 10

Thursday, July 26, 2012

2 Color Cling Wrap, or 3?

/hihi

Hello beautiful Ladies! Happy Thursday! :)

I hope you all are having a wonderful week. How to do this? Click here I switched the order of the colors for my ring and index finger, used the purple first and then the blue. Can you tell? / Espero que todas estan pasadando una bonita semana. Como hacer esto? Click aqui cambie el orden de los colores en mi dedo indice y anular, primero use el morado y despues el azul. Se nota?

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Wet n Wild - Candylicious
Wet n Wild - On a Trip
China Glaze - Aquadelic
Saran Wrap
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




 With crazy flash :) / Con el flash loco


/bye

20 comments:

  1. Nice nails. I like the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can tell, and it looks really good - great combination :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! i was worried that it wasnt visible at all. glad you like it Maria! :)

      Delete
  3. That looks so cool! I like the colors you chose! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, those colours look soo nice together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was pretty happy with the colors too, not so sure about the switching on every other finger.

      Delete
  5. This is really pretty! It reminds me of cotton candy!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my son said the same thing! lol glad you like it!

      Delete
  6. I just love this! It turned out so neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely color combo, love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saran wrap marbles! Aren't they so fun to do? Yours came out so great and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...