01 09 10

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Why so blue?

/hihi

Hello beautifuls!

Another cling wrap manicure :) I really like how easy and fast they are to put together. These remind me of a bowling ball. LOL / Otro manicure de saran wrap :) Siento que estos manicures son faciles y rapidos de hacer. Este me recuerda a una bola de boliche. 

Whay I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail  Base Coat
Vogue - Azul Indigo 
Color Club - New Bohemian
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




How to do this? / Como hacer esto? ----->Click Here
/bye

9 comments:

  1. I love this combo!! You're right, it does look like a bowling ball, lol!!

    I finally tried one recently. It'll be up soon. I think I'll be doing lots of these. The possibilities are endless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of the blue sky with some light clouds - beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks pretty awesome, I need to try this saran wrap mini! It looks like blue marble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! im really loving the marble effect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination. Cling Wrap can sometimes look very messy but yours has come out great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...