01 09 10

Friday, June 22, 2012

Pink Skittles

/hihi

Hello!! :)

For today i have i think my first skittles manicure. Hope you guys like it! This was supposed to be a Pink Wednesday manicure but it never made it to get posted on wednesday.

Para hoy les quiero mostrar este manicure skittles. Espero les guste! Se suponia que esta entrada iba a ser para el Miercoles Rosado pero no logre publicarla el miercoles. 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Kiss me on my tulips
OPI - Pedal Faster Suzi
OPI - Feelin Hot hot hot!
Wet n Wild - Candy-licious
Pretty & Polished - Candy Coated
P2 - Charming Secret
China Glaze - Harmony
Color Club - Beyond the Mistletoe
Mini beads 
Image Plate - BM 216, 220 & 206
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat








/bye

5 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet pink skittles mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats gorgeous. You can never have enough shades of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl can't never have enough of pinks in one manicure, ha ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable! I havent done the cavier mani yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...