01 09 10

Friday, June 15, 2012

Astor 356

/hihi

This is a schedule post.

I love this dark purple, has the most beautiful blue and pink shimmers and was given to me by my most dearest Nail Polish Fairy. :) Too bad i had to ruin it with this lousy stamping. / Me encanta este morado oscuro, tiene los mas hermosos destellos azules y rosados y me lo dio mi queridisima Hada de los Esmaltes. :) Lo malo fue que lo dane con ese feo estampado . 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Astor - 356
Fauxnad
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat





/bye

5 comments:

  1. LOL as you know, I know the coor - and I love it :)
    Ah, the stamping isn't bad, maybe just not quite as perfect as you want - but still great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely purple! i love deep eggplant purples! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a gorgeous purple shade! Your stamping is never awful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful shade of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i guess yours, because i don't have this polish ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...