01 09 10

Friday, June 29, 2012

One stroke Manicure

/hihi

I was a little motivated to try the one stroke thingy, Maria is great at it and i wanted to give it a shot. This is my attempt at it. I really need lots of practice and a better brush. But I have come to peace with this manicure at first i hated it. / Me motive a intentar un maicure de "one stroke", Maria es genial en ese tipo de manicures asi que lo intente. Todavia necesito muchisima practica y una mejor brocha pero creo que me gusto un poco, al principio de verdad odie este manicure. 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Recycle
Black & White Acrylic Paint
Color Club - Sugarplum Fairy
Mini Beads
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat




/bye

9 comments:

  1. I don't know what the 1 stroke thing is but i really like this mani! It reminds me of rolling hills but in stormy greys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te quedó super linda! Me encanta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool *.*
    i must try it once :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this mani, Lydia - very elegant and nice, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! one of my favorites from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhh Maria's also one of the reason I'm eager to learn freehand. :) Great job Lydz! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...