01 09 10

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Manhattan - 67N

Hello Beautiful Ladies!! 

For today I have a manicure I did the other night. I fell asleep before this manicure dried completely :( too bad, i regretted as soon as i seen what happened. Oh well, life goes on. / Para hoy les quiero ensenar un manicure que termine la otra noche. Me quede dormida antes de que se secara completamente :( muy mal, cuando me desperte me arrepenti de haberme dormido. Ni modo, la vida sigue.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Manhattan -67N
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
OPI - Feeling Hot hot hot
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat



/bye

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...